The latest issue of Oxford University's Doctor Who fanzine is a double issue of 172 pages, and I've not told LJ about it yet...
The Tides of Time issues 45 and 46, Trinity 2020, were published together as one omnibus edition by The Oxford Doctor Who Society on 31 May 2020. It was edited by James Ashworth and Matthew Kilburn.
The issue is 172 A5 colour pages, commemorating 30 years of The Tides of Time. It was initially published online only due to the ongoing coronavirus pandemic, but is hoped that it will be published in print in due course.
- The Spyfall Who Loved Me - Sam Sheppard reveals a previously unknown draft of Spyfall
- The Timeless Chibnall - Victoria Walker looks at the Society's predictions for Series Twelve in hindsight
- The Twelve Polls of Chibmas - Dahria Kuyser reveals the Society's thoughts on the episodes of Series Twelve
- The Line to the Boundary - Victoria Walker's reviews of Series Twelve, published in print
- Spies and Superheroes - Ian Bayley discusses the use of genre bending in Series Twelve
- The Other, Timeless Child? - Matthew Dovey looks into the links between the New Adventures and the Timeless Child arc
- Power to the People - Ian Bayley looks at the exploration of character in Series Twelve
- Maybe just need a moment - Matthew Kilburn gives his thoughts on the latest series
Thirty Years of The Tides of Time:( Collapse )